BUCHAREST JEWISH FILM FESTIVAL 2015
Entry Rules & Regulations
1. Bucharest Jewish Film Festival is organized by the ART PROMO Cultural Foundation.
2. The fifth edition of Bucharest Jewish Film Festival will take place in Bucharest, Romania, between 25th of September – 01st of October 2015.
3. You may submit your film beginning on June 12, 2015. Deadline: July 31st, 2015. All entries must be RECEIVED by July 31st, 2015.
4. Bucharest Jewish Film Festival has two competitive sections: I) Narrative films (full-length), II) Documentaries (full-length)
5. Our Jury – formed by Romanian and international filmmakers – will grant the following awards: I) Best Narrative Film, II)Best Documentary
6. The competition attendance is open to all works (from all regions) made after January 2014. Feature films that have already been screened at other Romanian festivals will be taken into consideration, but Romanian premieres will have priority.
7. The selection will be performed by the programmer.
8. The selection process takes into account both questions of artistic quality, but also subject matter and its relevance to our festival mission
9. All entries must include the following:
I. The Entry Form – which must be filled out in its entirety and duly signed for acceptance by the Author
II. A passworded link (private Vimeo / unlisted Youtube) or an archive uploaded on www.MyAirBridge.com – max. 20 Gb or, if available, a FTP user and password
* the film must contain English subtitles!
III. A press kit (director’s short biography, synopsis, previous screenings in festivals, awards, still-frames in .jpg file format)
IV. A separate subtitles file/dialogue list in English (for both non-English and English works)
10. The works will have to be submitted by July 31st, 2015, along with the completed, duly filled out and signed Entry Form (scan). Entries not meeting these requirements will not be accepted and the corresponding works will be rejected. Entry forms must be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
11. The Authors will be notified of the outcome via email by September 1st 2015.
12. After the Acceptance communication, the Authors might also be required to send other information regarding their works.
13. The Authors are fully responsible for their film work contents and the accompanying images submitted for use by the requirements set forth above.
14. In case the Authors do not want the selection copy to be considered as the screening format, the screening format copies of the selected works must reach the festival address by September 1st 2015.
15. Possible modifications or integrations to the present Regulations document are allowed, for organizational purposes, without any prior notice.
16. Participation in the Contest implies the Authors’ complete acceptance of the Regulations document and the authorization for the possibility of partial use of their work through audiovisual or multimedia means, even after the closing of the Bucharest Jewish Film Festival.
Bucharest Jewish Film Festival
[submission deadline: June 31st 2015]
Download the Entry Form: EntryForm
Download the Entry Rules & Regulations EntryrulesRegulations